1. On which days are you open?
- We're open 7 days a week, except for major holidays.
2. On which days can I drop-off or pickup
- Every day except for these 5 days:
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
3. What are your working hours?
- Mon - Sat 8 AM -10
AM and 4 PM – 6 PM
Sun 8 AM – 10 PM and 5 PM - 6 PM
4. What pets do we accept?
- We accept dogs, cats, birds, and small animals. So, out of the small animals, we accept guinea pigs, rabbits, and more.
5. Staying the first time suggestion?
- To make you more comfortable for your first time staying, we suggest meeting before bringing in your animal. This is to answer any questions and getting acquainted with our facility and us, personally. This meeting is completely complementary, so stop by and learn more about your pet’s new best friend. This is just a suggestion; you can do most of it over the phone or by browsing our website.
6. Scheduling time with us?
and drop-off services are also available and are to be scheduled in advance in order to be completed (we charge a small, additional fee depending on your location.)
7. Vaccinations or requirements
- All guests must be current within 5 days of stay and provide proof prior to their stay.
8. What all shots does my dog need?
- Distemper or combo
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Current on flea and tick treatment (we strongly suggest this)
9. What shots do my cats need?
- Need to be feline leukemia
- Feline aids negative
10. Will you give medication?
- We can give medications and don’t charge extra.
11. Will my dog get exercise?
- We have a fenced grass yard in which your dog gets to run at least 3 times a day. We don’t allow dogs to play together unless they are family.
12. Do you offer walks or play?
- Yes, half an hour of walks or play is offered for $2.00 more.
13. How can we pay?
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
14. What is the charge?
- We charge by the “day.” You'll be charged the day you drop-off your pet. If you pick up in the morning, you won't be charged for that day. Pickups in the afternoon are charged. Check out our Rate page.
15. Which all food is needed?
- You may bring in regular food (along with specific feeding instructions) for the duration of their stay because some animals may have adverse reactions to sudden change in diet. If your animal requires medication, our handlers will administer prescriptions at no charge.
16. Can we bring our own food?
- Yes, we'll feed your pet their own food if that's what you'd like. But, we do provide Purina dog food. Cats are also provided with food and litter.
17. What items can I bring along with my pet?
- You can bring blankets, toys, food, and more from your home to provide your pet with a sense of comfort and security. All items should be washable
in case of any accident. We don't allow food dishes or rawhide. Make sure you have marked all the items with your pet’s name. We'll make all efforts to take care of the items. We cannot be responsible if your pet’s
items are lost or damaged.
18. Are you heated and air-conditioned?
- Yes, we're totally heated and air-conditioned for the comfort of your pet.
Safety is our primary concern and you can be assured that your pet will be monitored at all times. All animals sleep in separate sleeping quarters, based on their sizes.